- Shakesville noticed that someone at Reuters took out the dictionary and discovered that there was an entry in there for sex without consent.
- Erica Barnett fills my screen with links to the insidious sexism surrounding Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
- Feministing passes on the tragic claim that the NYPD will look harder for lost dogs than black women who are reported missing. My enthusiasm for taking systematic discrimination to the courts is curbed by the terrible details of the incident in question.
- Marriage laws discriminating against homosexuality have unintended consequences, but at least some workplaces disagree.
- Kiwiblog’s take on the morning after pill is elucidating in its misguidedness- apparently making a pill more accessible removes the likelihood that people will ever consult doctors about it when they have a choice to. (Beware of the comments, there is a lot of sexism to wade through)