Here’s another batch to keep you sorted:
- A very different type of emissions trading scheme is proposed.
- The five geek social fallacies are interesting reading. Shorter geek social fallacies: It’s okay to be mean to people who act like jerks, and not everyone has to like each other.
- Shakesville has a wonderful guest post on what domestic violence is really like, and why victims don’t realise they’re victims as fast as the rest of us do.
- The Feministing community is awesome. Ann has highlighted a piece about how many stores and abortion clinics obstruct teenagers from using birth control, pregnancy tests, and getting abortions, even though there aren’t any laws allowing them to do so.
- The F-Word have a great article on attempts to close a loophole allowing lap dancing clubs to be zoned as if they were cafés or bars, and how their calls for his support are embarrassing Boris Johnson, the mayor of London.
Filed under: Uncategorized |